MY AMBITION

Ever since, I reached grade five, my language kept improving, and, by the time I passed out from grade ten, it had become good enough to make my ambition of becoming a writer of stories. I had always had that ability to channel my ideas easily into words.
  
I was always trying to express myself through words. When I was about 2 and a half, I got this problem of repeating words thrice, slowly this problem receded, but, I remained a shy speaker in my class till I reached grade ten.

In the farewell, I took the emotional approach of saying goodbye to my friends by making a speech, laced with a thank you to some bullies who had made my life miserable, but, also contributed to my becoming a rock of calmness amidst all I suffered in words.

I kept myself cool and showed these bullies the door out of my mind. The bullies used to strike me down by telling me about my physical frailties. But, they didn't know my mental toughness which was on display when I gave my parting speech amidst 140 crying students. 

I then went to my native place where our family had contributed to the making of a school, where I delivered a speech in front of 1000 people speaking about my great grandfather's wish to build a school in Hindi, as he had been headmaster in our town. 
This only strengthened my ambition, as my speeches were fantastic. Since then, I have been making stories and typing them out in my laptop.

"Writing is Easy to Learn but Hard to Master"

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you all the very best in your endeavours kappu dear. May god bless you always

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most Read

Troubled Teens

Magical Rain

People In Your Life

Wait For Me Bro!

Changing People

Dreams & Goals

The Road To A Happy Life

A Story From My Life

LEADERS