Letter To A Heartbroken Friend

Dear closed door heart,

I know my friend how hurt you are feeling at the moment. There's not much to be found brooding over broken trust. There's not much to be found being a locked up heart too.

Yes, trust is hard to earn and gain. Have you ever heard of a mountain goat that didn't want to climb a cliff just because it's hoofs were sliding all over? It kept trying until it eventually climbed up? Right?

Yes, one can be a bit more circumspect about whom to trust. Yes, one can always talk a little less freely with people. I don't deny that. But, becoming an emotionless stone is never an option.

Don't you forget I am still there for you. I will make sure every decision you make has my advice and approval. I will make sure you have my support when you feel wronged by someone. I will make sure you can always count on me.

Your concerned friend.


Comments

Most Read

Magical Rain

Troubled Teens

The Road To A Happy Life

Giving Up On Myself

Wait For Me Bro!

People In Your Life

LEADERS

Finding Your Talents

Changing People