Silent Whispers

The wind doesn't know what it whispers these days,
The weather has always held a power to amaze,
Each time there's a different tune the rain plays,
I don't like how dangerously the coconut tree sways.

The heart was never afraid of being set on fire,
I have realized love is something we can't acquire,
You also can't expect to find it in a proven liar,
It can't be found in someone full of worldly desire.

I can't find someone who makes my heart whisper,
Someone who makes life seem like a fun adventure,
Someone who finds beauty in the endless azure,
Someone who laughs with me as I turn balder.

Life is all about small moments is what I've heard,
It ain't a broth that needs to be carefully stirred,
It is about embracing that which is unheard,
Finding some lessons which can be transferred.


Comments

Most Read

Magical Rain

Troubled Teens

Wait For Me Bro!

The Road To A Happy Life

Giving Up On Myself

Letter To A Heartbroken Friend

People In Your Life

LEADERS

Finding Your Talents

Changing People