The Road To A Happy Life

O Lord! Take me for a ride,
I'm in need of a guide,
Who will change my life’s tide,
So far it has been carried out, hobbies and interests denied,

I hunt aimlessly for a life that provides happiness & fulfillment,
I’ve been hunting for roads away from a world of resentment,
I’ve spent years seeking cures to life’s ailment,
I’m tired of people with hearts of hard cement,

I don’t know whether the people I love care for me in the same way,
People who seem to be innocent turn out evil someday,
Being straightforward and honest is thought to be passe,
If I don’t find my way then I’ll remain forever astray,

I’m ready to tread on the best path through thick and thin,
If the situations demand I will happily leave my kin,
If need be I’ll fight the devils that ruin from within,
Nobody dare block my way as I’m determined to win,















Comments

Most Read

Troubled Teens

Magical Rain

People In Your Life

Changing People

Wait For Me Bro!

MY AMBITION

Dreams & Goals

A Story From My Life

LEADERS