I'm Ready For Life

Bad times and good times are a part of our life,
It’s how one faces them that make or break a person,
Some people fight it out and thrive,
Some people let their chance go
& see their life worsen,

When life hits you hard,
Don’t let that experience leave you broken,
Instead survive to tell a story that wins hearts,
Help others by not keeping your story unspoken,

Be an inspiration to those around,
They will remember you with kind words and a smile,
Remember when a person decides he can heal every wound,
Hope for the best give efforts to stand out from the pile,

Don’t you worry life you will beat me at the end,
But, till I’m alive I will answer every blow,
Be kind & make each person you know a friend,
Never let life leave you low,













Comments

Most Read

Troubled Teens

Magical Rain

People In Your Life

Wait For Me Bro!

MY AMBITION

Changing People

A Story From My Life

Dreams & Goals

The Road To A Happy Life

LEADERS