Giving Up On Myself

Giving up on myself never seemed so easy,
I remember how you made my heart queasy,
Your eyes pierced me making love so easy,
Then why did you have to leave me so abruptly?

Giving up on the dreams I saw in your embrace,
I stand there scared when it's time to keep pace,
Lost in the memories of those cold nights,
This heart paints pictures of womanly grace.

Don't you remember the way I loved you?
Don't you feel you've lost the real you?
Don't you know how much I loved you?
Don't you remember how I hugged you?

Oh don't tell me that you had to leave,
Oh don't tell me that you never did believe,
Oh don't let me stay there alone as I grieve.

Yes, I'm talking to the girl whom I loved,
Don't just ignore the screams of my heart,
Please what did I do, to be unloved?
I think of ending it all when I see you depart.


Comments

Most Read

Magical Rain

Troubled Teens

Wait For Me Bro!

The Road To A Happy Life

Letter To A Heartbroken Friend

People In Your Life

LEADERS

Finding Your Talents

Talent unmatched: Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo