The Unforeseen

The waves crash against the rocky shore,
Creating the sound of gunshots fired,
Reminding me of the night my parents died,
Shot in the skirmish between the army and rebels,
I knew not who was to blamed for my loss,
Shattering my home in an unforeseen manner,
I grew up in the shadow of my elder brother,
We were the only support for each other,
As I grew up in his all encompassing affection,
I lost animosity towards the cause of my parent's death,
I felt detached from the reason of the war,
What use is it fighting for the land under your feet?
Isn't it the very same all across the Earth
Then, pray, what use is there, fighting for it?


Comments

Most Read

Troubled Teens

Magical Rain

People In Your Life

Wait For Me Bro!

Changing People

The Road To A Happy Life

MY AMBITION

LEADERS

Dreams & Goals

Giving Up On Myself